Friday, July 6, 2012

May be my last week in Pochentong




Hows it going?

So this week was pretty uneventful. Wait, I did get a box of cereal from the senior couple? That's big news.

We had a leadership conference this week in the city. It was pretty fun. Its nice spending time with the Elders from around the mission. The meetings are always very spiritual with President Smedley and it serves as a nice boost for the next couple months. ITs so cool to see how people change as they go throughout their mission I'm so proud of everyone in our group and everything that they have done. I feel like our MTC group is pretty strong. 

This is likely my last week in Pochentong. I've been here for 6 months. Transfer calls are on Sunday. I love this place. If they left me here I wouldn't mind it at all. Elder Blocker and I are having a great time right now. 

An apostle is coming next week. Super exciting. The district center is getting all prettied up for it. 
But other than that its just the usual things. Sounds like everything is going really well at home.


Thanks guys. Love you. 

Elder Nelson 

No comments:

Post a Comment