Sunday, May 27, 2012

Time to Assist President Smedley


Dear Elder Nelson,

I just want to let you know how proud of you I am. You are going to be a heck of an assistant and I think you can take confidence in the call the Lord has given you to serve close by both President Smedley and President Moon. I want you to know that with how much I worked with President this is a call from the Lord. I was wrong to think that a call to serve as an assistant was a good thought from President. I know President prayed over this a lot and I think you should be super excited and humbled and the chance you have. You are the man for the job big guy. Put you trust and confidence all on the Lord. This is going to be an experience of a lifetime for you. Love you big guy.

Elder Hill


No comments:

Post a Comment